Wednesday, November 14, 2012

INTRODUCTION


                                    Hello, everybody!


                               This weblog is here to support students associated with 

     Don Madson's

   Dragon T'ai Chi Ch'uan Association

This site is designed to allow my students to leisurely view (and review) the information presented during class.  The "Blog Contents" bar at the right lists the various forms and exercises, along with other pertinent articles and information.  I will provide links to material that I consider important, and, once I figure out how it works, add pictures, maybe even videos to the blog.  It's easy to "Copy and Paste" the information, and you're free to do so.  You can also read the contents into a hand-held recording device for on-the-spot self-instruction.

Please realize that I don't intend to become a major resource for information regarding the study and practice of T'ai Chi Ch'uan, as the internet is FULL of resources from people considerably more qualified than am I.  I expect to add articles, links, and other information derived from identified sources, and, sometimes, provide my own slant on particular information.

 Here's my first link.  It's a GREAT article, outlining many aspects of the medical benefits of T'ai Chi, published by Harvard Med, no less.  Read it, you'll like it.

 Harvard Medical School/Benefits of T'ai Chi

Here's another one from Harvard!

Harvard Medical School/5 Best Exercises You Can Do 

 


 


 

No comments: